Comedy Central and MTV are expanding and are looking for an awesome animator to work across their digital platforms. Reporting to the Digital Creative Lead, the Motion Graphic Designer will be key to bringing editorial content to life on social, web and occasionally on air.
If you live and breathe editorial design and key frames, know everything about pop culture, are a do-er and have a great sense of humor– we’d love to hear from you!
- Supporting the digital creative team with design briefs and motion graphics across multi-platform
- Designing and animating editorial content for the CC and MTV social platforms including the International Snapchat Discover channels
- Development of various motion design toolkits.
- Developing identities for Digital Video Strands across both brands
- Concepting and producing TV interstitials around key events – this could be International Women’s Day, Halloween or Justin Bieber’s birthday.
- General motion design and animation support for creative, video and social, including MTV News and MTV Movies.
- Delivering projects in multiple digital and linear formats.
- Implementing compelling, effective and relevant creative solutions at all times
- Design/Integration of 360 campaigns including sales sponsorship, shows and music elements
- Expert technical knowledge- Advanced Adobe Suite, especially AE
- Proficiency in Cinema 4D preferred
- Strong industry background and portfolio/showreel
- Excellent creative abilities, design sense and aesthetic judgement
- Strong editorial awareness. Prior experience working in editorial preferred.
- Thorough understanding of social and digital landscapes including Snapchat.
- Up to date with latest visual trends and pop culture
- Can approach a problem from both a technical and creative standpoint.
- Someone who is constantly able to push and challenge the way content is presented visually whilst remaining within both brands’ guidelines.
- Good planning, organizational, and communication skills.
- Creative/Conceptual thinker and problem solver with ability to see idea through to finalised product
- Ability to receive creative direction & feedback and execute creative vision
- Strong knowledge of design trends and new technology
- Editorial awareness
- An affinity and familiarity with MTV / CC brand values and aesthetics
- Ability to think ‘outside the box’